[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2017 Code Sprint Head count

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Tue Aug 1 12:54:27 PDT 2017

Thanks to Regina for organizing the Code Sprint.

If you are in the Boston area and have the time to participate I highly
recommend attending. We are going to be holding the Code Sprint at District
Hall, which is a very swanky community meeting space. I am really looking
forward to filling the facility with projects meeting all over the place.
Please checkout the 360 view of the space on google here:
https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x89e3707f21d9ad9b%3A0x1c285746e3201643!2m20!8m2!1m1!1e2!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e6!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e5!3m1!7e115!4shttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fdistricthall&imagekey=!1e2!2sL66aQcRyr14AAAQfCPHamw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP5pf-5rbVAhVKxYMKHXi5A4QQoioIpAEwHA&activetab=panorama

We are going to do our final head count for food this week, so if you plan
on attending please let us know so we can feed you.

See you there,

- Guido Stein

P.S.

Register here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2017_Code_Sprint#Registered_Attendees

Chat here:

--
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise