[OSGeo-Discuss] Non-precise framing can hurt the community

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 12:00:37 PDT 2017

Not accepting them due to our particular membership requirements does not mean we are 'against' GPL.

Now, I turn my attention back to the plenary close of FOSS4G in Boston, the end of a fantastic, fruitful and beyond all; inclusive gathering of the tribes.
Wish you were here!

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans