[OSGeo-Discuss] Reminder: Website training and content foss4g code sprint

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 05:19:12 PDT 2017

45 mins until sprint time :)

For anyone attending we have some osgeo handouts that may be of interest to
local chapters (if you do not have one in your area please start one!)

Looking forward to working with Get Interactive today and seeing everything
that has improved on the website this week.

And thanks to LocationTech for sponsoring today's code sprint -
contributors work better with a combination of coffee, calories, internet
and love.
On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 11:08 PM Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) <
patrick.hogan at nasa.gov> wrote:

> We too love your work, to infinity and beyond. Grazie mille Vicky!

Jody Garnett