[OSGeo-Discuss] regarding Standards on the beta website

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 13:52:54 PDT 2017

Do you mean the difference between clients and servers? I would hope WMS
support in OpenLayers is clearly distinct from WMS support in MapServer.

Can you clarify bobb, standards are confusing / intimidating enough as it
is (especially for projects that implement a wall of them).

Ideally I would like to see projects that are certified by OGC place the
correct logos on these pages.

--
Jody Garnett