[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter member nominations period

Sara Safavi sara at sarasafavi.com
Wed Aug 23 13:54:19 PDT 2017

Thanks for the links!

> Sorry to review all this on discuss, normally board stuff stays on the
board email list (but I appreciate the early enthusiasm, lots of great
people in this community to nominate).

The recent nominations that triggered my original question were sent to
discuss; the (old?) procedures as documented in the wiki require a post to
discuss; by definition charter members are not board members so the board
list doesn't apply. TL;DR: seems reasonable to continue discussion on this
topic here.