[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination of Luca Congedo for OSGeo charter membership

Pedro VenĂ¢ncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 03:04:41 PDT 2017

I strongly support Luca nomination. His work on Semi-Automatic
Classification Plugin is impressive, and make QGIS the best tool to teach
and learn remote sensing and digital image processing. Several spatial
agencies and universities are using it in their classes and it is being
used in all kind of institutions and industries.

Luca is also always open to answer questions from the users and working in
the documentation and tutorials.

Luca contribution to FOSS4G is enormous!

Best regards,
Pedro VenĂ¢ncio