[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Nomination of Rob Emanuele as OSGeo Charter Member

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 09:07:50 PDT 2017

Very much agreed, Rob Emanuele has been one of the most amazing additions
to our community in recent memory.

He started organizing events his first year and does a wonderful job
advocating open source spatial to new groups. I have been impressed by his
passion, dedication and fearless attitude that goes well beyond his role at
Azavea (although they are a pretty fearless bunch). I especially like quiet
enthusiasm for individuals and projects that inspire those around him.

--
Jody Garnett