[OSGeo-Discuss] An update on the FOSS4G 2017 Boston Academic Track Proceedings readership

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Dec 4 08:22:40 PST 2017

Thank you Charlie for the nice update.  I am proud to have participated
in the academic track, by reviewing 3 papers, and I often think of the
wonderful academic ice breaker at the MIT pavilion (the boat ride was so
special to me).  Thank you to Mohammed, Andy, Franz-Josef, Erin, Charlie
and whole team for the great work organizing it all.  And
congratulations to you Charlie as a GeoAmbassador, well deserved.
Family.    -jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation