[OSGeo-Discuss] who would be interested in a sponsorship benefits hangout?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:11:39 PST 2017

Thanks everyone on this thread who stepped up. It seems the earliest
everyone is available is Feb 20th.

How does the
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2017&month=2&day=20&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=43&p3=195&p4=235
 sound?

I will send out a meeting invite with the above time and we can move it as
required.

--
Jody Garnett