[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo CLA query

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 02:30:50 PST 2017

Hi All,

I have a query about OSGeo CLAs.

I have a request from an Autodesk employee for commit access to the
MapGuide Open Source project.

Firstly, has Autodesk submitted a corporate CLA to OSGeo? If so, does that
automatically cover any Autodesk employee that wishes to contribute to any
OSGeo project or only projects covered by said corporate CLA?

If not, then do I assume an individual CLA is required from said employee
with some acknowledgment from someone at OSGeo that the CLA was received
before I can flick the switch to grant access?

Regards,

- Jackie

--
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com