[OSGeo-Discuss] Happy birthday to the community!

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sat Feb 4 19:24:48 PST 2017

Dear Jeff and All,

Best wishes for a very Happy Birthday to the OSGeo community!

Just returned from India after representing OSGeo community at
the Geospatial World Forum (GWF) 2017 [1] and FOSS4G-Asia 2017 [2].

We had a great birthday present from the organizers of the Gesospatial
World Forum 2017 in the form of the  'Professional Society of The Year
Award'
being awarded to the OSGeo Foundation.

My presentations at GWF 2017 and FOSS4G-Asia 2017 are uploaded
in slideshare at [3] and [4] respectively.

Best

Venka

[1] http://geospatialworldforum.org/
[2] http://foss4g-asia.org/