[OSGeo-Discuss] Google Summer of Code ideas page: action required latest by February 5th!

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sun Jan 22 02:12:45 PST 2017

Dear All,

It’s that time of the year again!

Applications for Google Summer of Code 2017 are now open for would-be mentor organizations, and we are in the process of applying on behalf of OSGeo. At this stage, it is extremely important that we put up a nice and informative ideas page, that Google will look at in order to evaluate OSGeo’s application.

*We need your help!*

As previous years, we will create an OSGeo ideas page, that links to software communities ideas pages. If you wish to participate, please, start listing the ideas and the corresponding mentors of your software community and send us the link to your wiki page latest by February 5th.

And spread the word as much as you can!!

*Please note that from this year we have set up a group email for admin purpose where you can reach all of us OSGeo GSoC admins at once:  gsoc-admin at osgeo.org.*