[OSGeo-Discuss] who would be interested in a sponsorship benefits hangout?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 00:33:00 PST 2017

Excellent.  I will be sure to take notes for the wiki (in case any
interested party is unable to attend).

You may of seen the call for sponsorship <http://www.osgeo.org/node/1755>
earlier in the month, as prep for that blog post I made a cheatsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kvlIENiZ3REL6mOhAUuL5UvxfSUJPEcnWERWKfxJTvE/edit?usp=sharing>
outlining the sponsorship opportunities I know about.

--
Jody Garnett