[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2017 Code Sprint Head count

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jul 31 14:56:23 PDT 2017

If you are planning to attend the FOSS4G 2017 Code Sprint in Boston on
Saturday August 19th, 2017, please add your name to the list:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2017_Code_Sprint#Registered_Attendees

Note: Attending the conference is not required to attend to Code sprint.

If you are unable to edit the wiki, either create an account (and I'll try
to be quick to approve), or send me an email with your name, email, and
project you are interested in and I'll add you to the list.

We'd like to get a reasonable head-count so we can start making catering
decisions by end this week.

If you'd like to stay informed about the conference and code sprint, signup
for the FOSS4G2017 mailing list: