[OSGeo-Discuss] The Rise of OpenStreetMap as a World Mapping Agency

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 05:19:20 PST 2017

Dear Suchith and all,
I'll be at the RDA Plenary in Barcelona as I was awarded with one of the
RDA grants available for it. As you know I'm also very interested in this
discussion on OSM so I'm really looking forward to it.
All the best,

Marco

Marco Minghini, Ph.D.
GEOlab, Politecnico di Milano - DICA
Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 20133 Milano (Italy)
+39 02 23996409
marco.minghini at polimi.it
@MarcoMinghini <https://twitter.com/MarcoMinghini>