[OSGeo-Discuss] Happy #OpenDataDay

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Mar 4 03:56:32 PST 2017

Happy OpenDataDay everyone...

Want to say thank you to our all colleagues  in The European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF) at Reading who are running the #OpenDataHack @ECMWF - Beyond weather: explore creative uses of open data ECMWF this weekend. I have  great memories of my visit last year for the first hackathon on a Global Flood Awareness System (GloFAS) [1] that they organised. Great work Julia and everyone.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] http://opensourcegeospatial.icaci.org/2016/02/flood-awareness-education-platform/