[OSGeo-Discuss] istSOS

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Mar 8 14:27:03 PST 2017

Hi Utkarsh!

I believe I just chatted with you on IRC in the #osgeo-gsoc channel.
Please be sure to join the istSOS forum and introduce yourself and your
interests there (join their forum at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/istsos).  And thank you for your
interest in OSGeo projects, and helping the Open Source community! :)

On behalf of GSOC 2017 admins,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna