[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoForAll newsletter - web version (Vol. 3, no.3, March 2017)

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Mar 11 23:50:35 PST 2017

Nikos and colleagues, you are doing a so important work, many many thanks!!

Best regards,

Maria

P.S. Shall we see in Paris? Probably it is good to start organising a BoF there.

Call for submission to the Academic Track is open

https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/Academic_Track

Please send a contribution!!

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.html, Board of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Italy, UN-GGIM Academic Network Task Team, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it