[OSGeo-Discuss] Wiki: InfrastructurePreferencesStatusQuo - call for update

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 10:02:40 PDT 2017

That is a *great* talk, and shows a lot of areas where we can improve.

There has been a consistent call for "incubation" to continue to hold
projects accountable to OSGeo standards. I have resisted these calls as I
view incubation as an outreach activity - part of our mission to promote
open/transparent software development.

Still that is great to have an external review; is that review public?

--
Jody Garnett

On 21 March 2017 at 01:18, Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp