[OSGeo-Discuss] Where to hire a FOSS4G freelane developer?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu May 11 06:58:12 PDT 2017

job list is a good start point but it does not cove many osgeo devs...
I would suggest to ask directly in the dev list of the project touched
by your requirements. the CV is usually the commit history or dev list
activity.

regards
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition