[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoForAll Iberoamérica en las redes sociales - GeoForAll Iberoamerica in social networks

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Nov 2 02:41:20 PDT 2017

Great updates Sergio. I understand from Maria Brovelli that the GeoForAll meeting at  Buenos Aires was very successful . Thank you to Maria , Malena, the LOC and IGN for making this meeting possible. Maria has also kindly send a short report from the meeting for the  GeoForAll Newsletter for November 2017.

Really inspired by the momentum created by our amazing colleagues and the excellent developments from our community in South America.

Best wishes,

Suchith