[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Academic Track: deadlines extensions

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sun Nov 19 08:15:20 PST 2017

Sorry for my mistake. Below the correct version (Early Bird 15 May 2018!!!!)

Dear All

please be noticed that, due to the extension of the Early Bird Registration and to the many requests, the deadlines of the FOSS4G Academic Track in Dar Es Salaam have been changed in this way:

Abstract Submission deadline is  15 February 2018
Abstract acceptance notice is 15 March 2018
Early Bird Registration closes  15 May 2018
Camera ready paper for the Proceedings has to be submitted by  30 April 2018

I recall you that the Proceedings of the Academic Track will be ready the First Day of the Conference. They are published in “The International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences”, which are open access publications, published under the Creative Common Attribution 3.0 License and listed in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of the Web of Science, SCOPUS, the E/I Compendex,and the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).

Here the call for papers:

https://easychair.org/cfp/FOSS4G2018ACA

We are looking forward  to seeing you in Dar Es Salaam (http://2018.foss4g.org/)

Maria, Ally Hassan and the whole LOC

Pay attention to this Special Issue and see if it is of interest by you:

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/Geospatial_Big_Data_Urban_Studies

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4 "Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.html, Board of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Academic Network Deputy Chair, UN-GGIM Italy, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it

please be noticed that, due to the extension of the Early Bird Registration and to the many requests, the deadlines of the FOSS4G Academic Track in Dar Es Salaam have been changed in this way:

Abstract Submission deadline is  15 February 2018
Abstract acceptance notice is 15 March 2018
Early Bird Registration closes  31 March 2018