[OSGeo-Discuss] Updated GeoForAll budget 2018

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Tue Nov 21 05:03:46 PST 2017

What about what Charlie suggested? Regarding a way to make possible 2-4 concrete multi-GeoForAll lab educational content collaborations? In the GeoFolrAll iberoamerica network there are many labs that will be very interested in these kind of collaborations...

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY