[OSGeo-Discuss] David Hastings has passed away

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Nov 22 05:43:45 PST 2017

Dear Jeff, Dear list,
first of all, thanks a lot Jeff for forwarding this information to the community.

I have to present my apologize cause I had planned to send this email a long time ago.

I would like to personally present my apologies to the David's family and I hope he will rest in peace.

I was lucky enough to spend some great time with him in Vietnam then few years later in his own house when he hosted me in Denver during the international FOSS4G that happened there.

I remember working with him on his local GRASS setup with his so old keyboard, he was so proud about this keyboard.

Thanks for having shared your passion with us and to support the foundation in various and clever way.

With all my love.

Rest in peace

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay