[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Board nomination: Astrid Emde

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:51:59 PDT 2017

+1 for Astrid.

I've worked closely with Astrid on the OSGeo-Live project and believe
she posses characteristics which are valuable for OSGeo:

* She leads by example, and often does the hard or boring work.

* She is encouraging and enabling of others, which helps works well in
our "do-ocracy" environment.

* She has been actively involved in the promotion of OSGeo and OSGeo
projects. OSGeo is blessed with having many awesome technical people,
but we have less people actively involved in promotion - and we need
both to be successful.

Warm regards, Cameron

Cameron Shorter
Open Technologies Consultant