[OSGeo-Discuss] Nominating Jody Garnett to serve another term as an OSGeo Board member

Marc VLOEMANS marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 14:55:17 PDT 2017

+1 for Jody

I have worked with him (And others) on the rebrand And new website for
OSGeo. As member of the Marketing Committee he has taken point on one of
our greatest achievements this year.

His energy, patience, persistence and management of the project have been
exemplary for working in and with our community.

Continuation of his Board work will benefit projects, committees, other
initiatives and membership: our community.

Marc

Op do 5 okt. 2017 om 23:47 schreef Michael Smith <
michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com>

> I've worked with Jody both off and on the board and I whole heartedly
> support this nomination. Jody is a tremendous asset to OSGeo.
>
> Mike
>
> Michael Smith
> OSGeo Foundation Treasurer
> Treasurer at osgeo.org