[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo-GSoC poster/flyers

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sat Oct 7 21:46:21 PDT 2017

Jody

If we can merge this Thursday it would be nice, because of the GSoC mentor
summit, after the summit we can talk about how to handle it.
(the thursday is to give time for projects to cdouble check their logos)

The logos are links in the svg file, so a change of logo automatically
changes the svg files, and the sgv files have to travel with the directory
of the logos (because they are links) that is why I created the pdf.

But we can talk about the technical details after the summit (and after I
come back from FOSS4G Argentina).
What is important is that Madie and Rohith have those available for the
summit.

Vicky

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info