[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2017] Board Campaign period

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Tue Oct 10 01:40:12 PDT 2017

One more thing, upon board nomination, Jeff stepped down from the co-CRO
position. Jorge will help me out with some of the technicalities. During
the last few weeks Jeff did a tremendous amount of work as co-CRO and I
would like to publicly thank him for that. I also thank Jorge for being
supportive as always.

Best,
Vasile