[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Oct 11 07:44:04 PDT 2017

Dear Eli,
as you may have notice, Jeff has stepped down from his position of co-CRO when accepting the Nicolas’ nomination [1].

Jeff was involved in the charter member election process as co-CRO but he is no more so, I guess, there is no issue for the board election.

Best regards,

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2017-October/036449.html

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay