[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 13 09:15:10 PDT 2017

Thank you Eli for this concern, as when I was nominated I immediately
realized the potential for a conflict of interest, and resigned as co-CRO.

It was not something I planned, giving a month of my time to the
election and then stopping, but I agree with you that a more formal
process for selecting the upcoming election CROs is needed.  I actually
would like to see the CROs involved in the whole process, including when
any changes to the voting/nomination process are needed.  So there is
definitely room for improvement here.

-jeff