[OSGeo-Discuss] Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 13 09:29:42 PDT 2017

Thank you for your support Toshikazu-san, this really is so very kind of
you.  It is ok, I understand everyone's points, that I can be more
respectful and caring towards others as I relay my OSGeo spirit :)  We
all make mistakes, and it's important to examine these mistakes
sometimes.  Now let's keep on making OSGeo great and fun! ha.  -jeff