[OSGeo-Discuss] Costly FOSS4Gs

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 16:56:05 PDT 2017

We actually have solid numbers for this, a report was provided at the
Boston meeting that kind of answers this to my satisfaction.

I was waiting for it to be shared with the membership, since your question
was one I have been asked repeatedly over the last six months, especially
at foss4ge.

I would really like you to be able to read the report and reach your own
conclusion.

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 4:45 PM Ravi Kumar <manarajahmundry2015 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Question  (would be Board).  'Do you agree that FOSS4G is turning out to
> be a hangout for those who can afford it'.. costs (of participation) are
> so high that many might not afford.. If selected to the board HOW do you
> wish to correct this..
>
> Ravi Kumar

Jody Garnett