[OSGeo-Discuss] Board Candidate Manifestos: 3 questions

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Oct 17 06:12:08 PDT 2017

Interesting Andy, I can see how that RCV/PR/ranking could help better
representation from our local chapters.  I think after the dust settles
on this election, we should all then take a deep breath and sit back and
analyze this 2017 election process, and together (as Charter members)
make a proposal for future elections - I'd prefer to see this proposal
happen in the next month, while it is still fresh in all of our minds -
Andy it would be great to have your input on this.

PS. happy to be a part of the OSGeo animal kingdom (reference to the
video in Andy's link ha)

-jeff