[OSGeo-Discuss] Board Candidate Manifestos: 3 questions

Andy Anderson aanderson at amherst.edu
Tue Oct 17 07:54:02 PDT 2017

RCV = Ranked Choice Voting, sometimes called Instant-Runoff Voting (though that describes the vote-counting process rather than the voting itself). In the past it has also been known as Preferential Voting. PR = Proportional Representation, a process for multi-seat elections that helps distribute votes to minority interests.

— Andy