[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 12:36:18 PDT 2017

What it says is that "The CRO is not eligible for election to the board
while serving as CRO". And that was followed. It doesn't say anything
about being nominated. Resigning from the position, allows Jeff to accept
the nomination. I'm not speaking for the board, just for myself. But in my
opinion, proper procedure was followed.

Mike

Michael Smith
OSGeo Foundation Treasurer