[OSGeo-Discuss] Board elections status - day 1

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Oct 19 02:26:48 PDT 2017

I've just dug my voting invite out of the Gmail spam and voted. The discuss
list has been hard to keep up with lately, so I hadn't been aware of the
impending opening of the vote.

The OSGeo calendar http://www.osgeo.org/event/ical is a bit sparse at the
moment. Perhaps we need to track important admin events in a calendar...

Barry

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 12:09 AM, Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org