[OSGeo-Discuss] withdrawal from Board election

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 06:49:48 PDT 2017

With all due respect, withdrawing after voting has started isn't fair to
those who have already voted.

I have been intentionally staying out of the melee that has been the
discuss list lately, but in my opinion this is just not right.

With full appreciation for and recognition of all the good work done by the
CRO, I somberly add my name to the list of those who think that this
election is irregular.