[OSGeo-Discuss] withdrawal from Board election

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Sun Oct 22 11:00:42 PDT 2017

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 5:33 PM, seven <seven at arnulf.us> wrote:

> After reading latest posts I agree that canceling the elections might open
> Pandora's box (which is not going to happen because we are all grown up and
> work towards the same goal, right?)

I think the frog is out of the box and hopping madly....

> Honestly, having Jeff retrospectively withdrawing his resignation and
> accepting the election and sit on the board will make him (and us all) look
> really silly. I already regret to have voiced my opinion at all.

This could all be solved by having a vote system that allows voters to
modify their votes at any point up to the closing time.

 Can that be done with the current software system? Can it be
retrospectively done with the current *election*? :)

Barry