[OSGeo-Discuss] Regional Conference with a significant OSGeo footprint.

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 14:26:06 PDT 2017

That is great Dirk.

One thing that always gets me in the AGM meeting is how little I know about
what is going on in our organization.  If you have any ideas about making
 local chapters activities more visible to our community it would be
appreciated.

Hopefully listing events local chapters are attending on the website can
help help in a small way, and email threads like this one.

--
Jody Garnett