[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Elections 2017 from the CRO point of view

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 12:57:13 PDT 2017

Thank you for your dedication in fulfilling this role, extensive summary,
and patience through an unexpectedly turbulent election processes.

I am not sure I have collected my own thoughts, in the interests of meeting
your request I would like to ask if the current board members are available
for 14:00 UTC tomorrow.

Jody Garnett