[OSGeo-Discuss] Elections 2017 from the CRO point of view

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 00:53:21 PDT 2017

great CRO management Vasile, I feel guaranteed by you.

tnx
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition