[OSGeo-Discuss] Election 2017 Board of Directors elections results

Nicolas Roelandt roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 13:51:46 PDT 2017

Congratulations for all the new (and not so new) board members.

Thanks to all candidats who volunteer as being a board member, that is a
big commitment and I hope you will keep bringing that energy into FOSS(4G).

Thanks Vasile for the amazing work as CRO. Especially this year with all
those unforeseen developments.

I'm really looking to work with the OSGEO community this year.

Best regards,

Nicolas Roelandt