[OSGeo-Discuss] Need official info about OSGeo best presentation awards at FOSS4G-2017

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Sep 4 05:57:23 PDT 2017

Hi Andy, Charlie,

Thanks. Please consider writing an official one.
The Japan Local Chapter is considering to invite
Award winning students from Asia for the
local FOSS4G-Osaka event and it will be very
useful to for the organizers if there is
a more "official" announcement (or blog post)
about the FOSS4G-Boston student awards.

The official announcement of student awards could
also be sent as a news item for OSGeo website.

FYI, the official page of awards at FOSS4G-2015
is available at [1]

Best

Venka

[1]