[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination of Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership

Didier Richard Didier.Richard at ign.fr
Mon Sep 4 09:56:37 PDT 2017

+1
--
RICHARD Didier - Chef du service ValiLab
http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/didier-richard/98/2a3/a8/
6/8 avenue Blaise Pascal - BP Champs-sur-Marne - 77455 MARNE-LA-VALLÉE CEDEX 2
Tél : +33 (0) 1 43 98 83 23

________________________________
De : Discuss [discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] de la part de Jachym Cepicky [jachym.cepicky at gmail.com]
Date d'envoi : lundi 4 septembre 2017 07:06
À : Jeff McKenna; discuss at lists.osgeo.org
Objet : Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination of Nicolas Roelandt for OSGeo charter membership

+1

On Sun, 3 Sep 2017, 21:15 Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com<mailto:jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>> wrote:
The 2017 member nominations list has been updated with Nicolas'
nomination  [1].  Apologies to Nicolas for missing that.

Best regards,
Vasile & Jeff
2017 OSGeo Elections CROs