[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Charter member nomination: Gretchen Peterson

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 16:46:40 PDT 2017

Additional information, since I did not provide any reasons for my support.

Gretchen has done wonders for open source advocacy and outreach, her blog
posts and twitter activity reach and inspire so many. She is also a
supportive member of our community helping out with the recent
website/rebranding most notably with the cartography employed for the
website and style guide.

--
Jody Garnett