[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Re: OSGeo Charter Member Nomination for Mohammed Zia

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Fri Sep 8 07:55:00 PDT 2017

+1 on the nomination of Mohammed Zia.

I second everything Andy Anderson said. Among other things, Zia was an
incredible help as co-editor of the FOSS4G 2017 academic proceedings that
we are about to publish and will be put on the OSGeo Journal site. He's a
proven asset and collaborator to the OSGeo community.

Charlie Schweik

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org>
wrote:

> Forwarding Mohammed Zia nomination by Andy Anderson. The 2017 member
> nominations list was updated [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

Charlie Schweik

Professor
Department of Environmental Conservation &
School of Public Policy
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

"Make positive change in your sphere of influence." -- CMS