[OSGeo-Discuss] [Marketing] Proprietary GIS on our OSGeo website

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 12:24:28 PDT 2017

Maria your request is at odds with the goal of this website.

Already I have private chats about participants being discouraged. I do not
think that using the board to control the process is a productive or
respectful of those working on the project.

Please reconsider how to interactive positively with the community.

Jody Garnett