[OSGeo-Discuss] completed branding and collateral materials are now in github

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Thu Sep 28 18:59:05 PDT 2017

Arne,

presentation template with the new branding for Reveal would be very welocme - we use it a lot but we did not have time to incorporate the branding elements

Thank you, Helena

P.S. This is my presentation  about geoforall from FOSS4G 2017 - I can then updated it with the new tamplate

https://ncsu-geoforall-lab.github.io/geoforall/#/ <https://ncsu-geoforall-lab.github.io/geoforall/#/>

> On Sep 28, 2017, at 5:37 AM, Arne Schubert <atd.schubert at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey Jody and all the others from the OSGeo discussion list,
>
>> If you have any skill with InkScape, Scribus or LibreOffice the marketing committee would love to request your help reviewing, adapting and applying this content for community use.
>>

> I have experience in Scribus, so you (or anybody else) can request me…
>
> In addition, I was thinking about to create a OSGeo presentation template for Reveal.JS if someone want to use it…
> You can take a look at http://lab.hakim.se/reveal-js/ <http://lab.hakim.se/reveal-js/> for a demo.

Helena Mitasova
Professor at the Department of Marine,
Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences