[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2018 sponsorship

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 07:02:02 PST 2018

IBM, Google, and I believe even Microsoft have all sponsored various forms
of the conference over the years. There are commits in repos from ESRI
employees. Python, gdal, and other projects are used directly in ESRI
software.  Sponsoring a conference is a pretty small, but visible way, to
show support.