[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo charter member list - where to find on the new website?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 14:59:05 PST 2018

There are a couple issues about this:
- https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2084
- https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2085

TLDR:

1) Ask cro/secretary to update the wiki page (the page has restricted
access)
2) Ask charter members to add a profile on the new website so we can have a
complete list

Astrid has stepped up as our new secretary (thanks Astrid) and one of they
major challenges of the role is maintaining the voting members list (with
contact details).

--
Jody Garnett